FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax and Compliance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compute Company tax liabilities (eg. VAT, WHT, PAYE, Corporate Tax etc.); payment and submission withing due dates
- Ensure timely and complete reconciliation of all tax related accounts
- Liaise with Factory and HO Accounting teams for all tax, accounting, reconciliation and documentation related matters
- Ensure timely submission of all statutory Returns, Reports and Money
- Maintain and monitor proper Tax calendars and charts
- Ensure no tax related arrears, fines, penalties etc.
- Carry out checks and financial compliance, Highlight and alert on a periodic and ad-hoc basis on all non-compliances in the financial area
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of controls; defining accounting policies and procedures
- Verifying integrity and accuracy of financial operations
- Manage new and existing statutory compliance and incorporate them into financial and management accounts
- Integrate non-financial compliance into the overall system and framework for a unified control
- Able to apply corporate and international tax accounting standards to appropriately report the tax implications of the organization transaction.
- Take care of Company’s Legal and Secretarial matters
- Assist in Statutory and Governmental audits
- Assist in Planning processes, including setting targets, communicating assumptions, coordinating budget preparation, challenging submissions and seeking synergies upon consolidation.
- Perform pre-audits and sanity checks, and advise the IE/Manager and Financial Controller re gaps and improvement-scopes in the system
- Carry out Tax audits and advise systemic measures for improvement.
- Review and analyze monthly MIS and other reports, and assess the compliance status.
- Advise the business at support level on effective performance and compliance management
- Develop and maintain computer literacy on applications critical to the effectiveness and efficiency of internal accounting & compliance processes and procedures
- Candidates should possess a BSc / MBA with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: