- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Category Fashion & Beauty
Sales Representative (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Offer for sale, company products, and services to organizations, retailers, and other business channels to ensure repeat orders and meet financial targets.
- Expected to take stock count once a week; Record sales/ quantity of products remaining in the store.
- Market goods and services, as well as source new product distributors and customers online and offline.
- Provide customer care services to customers offline and online.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Promote and sell our products in the local market
- Offer, promote and sell the company’s specialized products to new and existing customers;
- Manage diverse sales activities of partners to generate revenue and meet assigned target;
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals and improve awareness of the product brand
- Maintain and develop a mutually beneficial relationship with customers while evaluating partner sales performance to recommend improvement plans.
- Educate partners about the product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner sales and after-sales related issues in a timely manner.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration and any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable sales experience with positive financial outcomes
- Sales Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Sale Experience of beauty products is a plus
- Excellent organizational and personal effectiveness skills
- Self-Driven and result-oriented.
- Tech Savy and Good Usage of Social media tools is a must.
- Being energetic and full of enthusiasm and have the eagerness to success!
- Age from 20-30
- High level of professionalism
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to principles and values
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry.
18th October 2020.
20th October, 2020 (Only Qualified candidates will be contacted)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.