Company: Redwood Consulting
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Redwood Consulting – Our client, a quoted company on the NSE, who offers innovative products that meet the needs and wants of customers needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Products & Communications Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We need an experienced Product and Communication Manager to support their multi-faceted business conglomerate, to help them continue to grow their offerings.
Objective of this Role
- To assist the subsidiaries in driving product planning process and develop the right programs to ensure they are visible, resulting in market share increases
- To create high quality and engaging corporate information content across the multiple subsidiaries and channels, for a variety of internal and external use.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty, product awareness and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a Marketing Team of an organization
- Female, below 40 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Sciences
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Decisive, visionary and able to support decisions with research. Able to analyze data and look for trends in the markets.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management and ability to achieve results through external agencies especially PR and Ad Agencies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined
Attractive salary, role entitled to an official car and a driver.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume with position being applied for, as the subject of email to: [email protected]