A Tourism and Hospitality firm in Nigeria expanding to other parts of Africa is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Regularly inspects all buildings and structures to determine that functional systems are in good working order, making repairs where needed, and informing Resort Manager when major repairs are needed.
- Performs and oversees routine electrical service and troubleshooting for buildings, guest accommodations, amenities, and structures.
- Performs and oversees routine water and septic plumbing service and troubleshooting for buildings, guest accommodations, amenities, and structures.
- Performs and oversees routine carpentry and painting work as needed for all facilities.
- Performs and oversees routine Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) service and troubleshooting for all facilities.
- Develops and ensures completion of preventative maintenance program for all facilities.
- Ensures the work order system is thoroughly completed resulting in high guest satisfaction.
- Performs and oversees grounds crew and routine maintenance of green spaces, trees, lake and waterfront. Operates and trains use of light and heavy equipment including zero turn mowers, tractors, excavators, and backhoes.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Performs work related duties during day and night, weekends and holidays.
- Must reside on-site or in the nearby villages within minutes away from the Resort and be able to respond to after-hours emergencies.
- Participate in manager on-duty program
- Participate in policies, procedures and programs formulation
- Carryout competitors and technical analysis through the use SWOT analysis
- Supervise day-to-day activities of staff of the section to ensure timely and efficient service delivery.
- Direct and control the team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and that they achieve their objectives.
- Monitoring and ensuring proper lighting system at the front of the resort always.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience: 5 – 10 years.
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: