ICT Instructor – NIIT Limited Bachelor’s Degree Job
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Good Knowledge of Basic Programming languages, CSC, Java, Python, HTML,2D, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Graphics, Cascade style sheet
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary/secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Proximity to the following locations; Ajah, Akoka, Apapa, Iju and Surulere Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and their location” as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.