PWI Global Concept is a physical Hostel Management, training, and consultancy firm. We work with institutions, real estate firms, private Hostel owners, as well as individuals seeking to become professional Hostel managers to achieve sustainability and develop their human capital in the Hostel Management sector. We provide practical training that keeps your Hostel running on a professional level and results-oriented advisory services that translate into immediate ROI for clients. Services provided include training, consultancy, Physical Hostel Management, and Recruitment.
We are recruiting for one of client’s organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hostel Supervisor (Male) and Hostel Porter
Location: Akure Axis, Ondo
- Candidate must possess HND / B.Sc Certificate.
- Certificate in Hostel Management and Administration would be highly added advantage
- Experience: 3 – 6 years.
- Applicants should know that proficiency in the use of Information Technology is necessary
- You must have the ability to control University students and staff under your supervision
- Must be intelligent and smart.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- The recruitment exercise will commence with the screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test at a date to be communicated to all applicants.
- Applicants are advised not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicants with multiple submission will be disqualified
- PWI Global Concept will not in any way or form be held liable for any negligence on the part of any applicants.