- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
This role is responsible for meeting the visual communication needs of the organization. This process starts from conceptualization to execution and sign off.
Thematic & Print Design:
- Get design brief from stakeholders.
- Conceptualization and development of design
- Share with supervisor and stakeholders
- Get design approvals
- Execute production (sending to relevant stakeholders for utilization)
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Work with the Procurement department to ensure the following:
- Call/email vendors for updates on design projects
- Liaise with vendor to ensure timely delivery
- Quotes request for services as required
- Quality control for merchandise, print media and other deliverables.
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- A Degree in fine art, graphic design, communication design, 3D design, illustration or visual art
- A design, printing or art expression course will be a good foundation.
- Should be proficient in the use of:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Previous work in an advertising agency, visual communications or graphics design department of any organization or freelance experience
- A strong design portfolio spanning 2 years ranging from digital media design to print.
Attitude & Behavioural Traits:
- Ability to receive and efficiently process information as regards design needs.
- A creative mindset
- Good command of the English language
- An eye for details and colour combinations.
- Should accept feedback and criticism graciously
- Efficient time management
- The desire for learning, improvement and self-development