Havenhill Synergy Limited is a clean-tech utility company that uses solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in urban areas. We believe in the potential of the sun in powering Africa’s most populous nation.
We provide world-class efficiently renewable energy solutions and ensure customer’s peace of mind through best business practices, credible skills, support system and responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Associate, Finance
Job Location: Abuja
Function: Sales & Customer Service
Industry: Energy & Utilities
- As an energy access company, Havenhill is committed to accelerating the pace of increasing energy access within urban and rural Nigeria. This requires a lot of capital – monetary and non-monetary (collaborations, partnerships etc).
- As its Business Development Associate (Finance), the ideal candidate will support its Chief Growth Officer in fostering these synergies. In this role, s/he will be part of a small team working to support all the company’s fundraising efforts for projects.
- If you are skilful in creating financial magic with 0 and 9, and would love to contribute this skill in solving the energy menace in Nigeria, this role is for you.
- Support the Chief Growth Officer with all fundraising activities for the company and individual projects.
- Develop information memorandum, proposals, business plans and related materials about projects for funders, partners and other stakeholders.
- Develop financial reports for investors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Conduct financial analysis on the company’s projects.
- Develop financial models as required for company projects and activities.
- Support the technical team in commercial decisions to ensure all projects developed are bankable.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, and related fields.
- 0 – 1 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Zeal to work in a renewable energy environment is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate finance tasks such as financial modelling, analysis and the likes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other relevant tools.
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial practices.
- Basic understanding of energy economics.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal). This role involves a lot of communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
Must have skills:
- Business Development Consultancy
- Sales & Marketing
- Proposal Writing.