- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Expansion Plan Achieve the goals set out in the assigned expansion plan, while optimizing the use of company resources.
- Prepare business case for all expansion businesses.
- Ensure that all selected outlets meet defined location characteristics
- Ensure that Economic assessments are within established parameters
- Integrate business case to the business file.
- Leasing renewals and Negotiations Negotiate leases
- Estimate the refurbishment value and use the investment in the outlet as an advantage during negotiations.
- Ensure that the leasing policy is respected.
- Integrate contract to the business file.
- Coordination with different areas
- Ensure proper coordination and handling of all contracts accordingly.
- Coordinate the business’ refurbishment and equipment with the Building and Maintenance Department.
- Coordinate the date of business opening with the HR, Sales and Purchasing Teams.
- Comply with the lease renegotiation plan for the core businesses.
- Execute the business closure plan if necessary
- Comply with the expansion processes and protocols.
- Follow-up on developments in the expansion, maintenance and contract renegotiation plans (update expansion plumbing).
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Minimum of 5 Years in sales/retail area in FMCG. BSC/HND in relevant disciplines.
- Leave allowance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to
Workforce Management Centre on workforceoutsource.alldayhr.com to apply