- Company: IO Furniture Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and furniture manufacturing company, characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us, each project is personal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Project Management)
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Manager, Customer service
Key Summary of the Job
- Ensure excellent end to end project management, from order placement to delivery of all projects.
Core working relationships:
- Interior design team
- Technical team
- Logistics/Procurement team
- Finance team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s revenue target is achieved
- Assist clients in placing their furniture orders
- Respond to and proactively resolve all clients’ concerns and complaints relating to furniture orders, deliveries and installation and any other aspects of our services
- Accurately document all communication with the client to ensure seamless service delivery and follow through
- Effectively utilize information available and support provided, to determine appropriate action required to ensure that client is satisfied while balancing both the company’s policies and the needs of the client
- Handle customer delivery concerns such as communication of schedules, rescheduled delivery, late delivery and damages during delivery
- Conduct client surveys and improve the company’s net promoter score
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and ensure retention
- Ensure high quality service & support solutions and timely monitoring of all customer issues and drive escalation appropriately
- Ensure immediate processing of returns and refund requests
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Marketing communications, Social sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
- Previous experience in project management will be an added advantage.
Key Job Attributes:
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Project management skills
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Sound knowledge of the company’s product and services
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the job title as subject of mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at FHI 360
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Google Nigeria
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Buildsafe Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Airyolk Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeriae
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (33 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at NDSL
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Ferscoat International School
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Hubmart Stores Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Greenlight Planet (14 Positions)