- Company: Gidi Mobile Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Gidi Mobile Limited is the creator of gidimo, Africa’s most advanced curriculum mastery & learning-for-livelihoods platform. One of the first cohort of five African companies ever to be selected for Google’s Global Launchpad Accelerator Program in San Francisco, our mission is “to deliver opportunity, and the capacity required to exploit it, to every willing learner”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Support
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As a Business Sales Support you will work closely with the Business Sales Manager in your assigned territory to offer our learning solutions to high schools and beyond. You are the backbone of the team, and you are dependable, swift, friendly, creative and exceptional with people and technology.
- You are a fresh graduate looking for new territories to conquer and in search of an opportunity that will deepen your understanding of human capacity development. You are committed to executing, monitoring and reporting on sales activities. You understand learners, parents, and are willing to support school heads to infuse gidimo into the learners’ study habits.
- Our ideal Business Sales Support is outgoing, smart and respectful to others. They understand the Nigerian education ecosystem, has an interest in education and technology. They will be willing to work with Business Sales Managers, product and Learning Program management teams.
- Your responsibilities will range from lead generation, research, profiling of target audiences and follow-up calls. This position will be responsible for tactical sales activities, reporting and after-sales services.
- Develop business presentations and manage a comprehensive database of leads
- Support the Business Sales Manager with lead generation, sales presentation and follow-up.
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote the company’s brand and relationships with stakeholders within the assigned territory
- Develop an understanding for our learning products and support the Business Sales Manager to foster a community within schools and networks
- Conduct after-sales support and trainings as and when required
- Handle all enquiries from interested school heads
- Work with the Learning Program management team to see that the learners receive an exceptional experience
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
- Handle the team’s graphic design tasks.
- First degree in Education or Humanities with a GPA of 4.35
- Understanding of local dynamics (culture, transportation, lifestyle, professional associations) in the assigned territory is highly desired
- Demonstrated research abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Comfortable with tech-tools (graphics software like Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office tools – PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Passionate about learning and personal development
- Team player and energetic attitude.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Popular Jobs this Week
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at FHI 360
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Google Nigeria
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Buildsafe Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Airyolk Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeriae
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Economic Community of West African States (33 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at NDSL
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Ferscoat International School
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Hubmart Stores Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Greenlight Planet (14 Positions)