Finesse Consults Limited – Our client, a national health maintenance organization, with head office in Abuja and regional branches around Nigeria seeks to recruit experienced, self-starters, self-motivated, disciplined and detailed candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Auditor
Job Location: Abuja
Position: Executive Trainee
The suitably qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Assisting Internal Auditor in developing audit plan, budget and timelines for assigned project.
- Providing assistance to Auditor to completing annual audits within preset deadlines.
- Developing audit scope and audit program for assigned project.
- Providing updates to Auditor about project status on regular basis.
- Developing audit reports including results, conclusions and recommendations.
- Detecting internal control deficiencies and recommending necessary corrective measures.
- Developing standard methodologies to compile and prepare statistical statements and financial reports.
- Ensuring that previous years’ audit recommendations are implemented and errors are resolved properly.
- Overseeing work schedule, job assignment, and disciplinary procedures of audit staffs.
- Performing audit activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Developing creative audit techniques for operational efficiency.
- Addressing queries and complaints on audit related activities in timely manner.
The basic requirements for this role is listed below:
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Professional Certification (ICAN)
- Advanced computer skills in Office suite and Accounting Software
- High attention to details, reporting and analytical skill
- Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations